Ann practices in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. She also provides legal counsel to nonprofits, churches and businesses on a wide variety of matters, including drafting policies and procedures for protecting against and reporting child abuse.
As a member of our Estate Planning and Administration practice area, Ann confers with individuals and couples to develop estate plans that address their particular needs and goals, using wills, trusts and powers of attorney. She also prepares living wills that facilitate medical decisions in case of incapacity. In addition, Ann counsels executors and trustees so they can properly and efficiently administer estates and trusts.
Ann and her family live in Lancaster City.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Yale University, M.A., honors
- Messiah College, B.A., summa cum laude
- Education Law Center, board member
- Lancaster Bar Association School Outreach Committee
- Lancaster Mennonite School, quarterly board member
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit