Tim practices in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, business succession planning, employment law, real estate, general business and nonprofit organizations.
As a member of our Complex Business Succession and Estate Planning Practice and Elder Law Practice Groups, Tim’s primary focus is working with families and individuals to develop carefully drafted estate and succession plans. He enjoys serving clients by implementing the appropriate planning strategies based on their specific needs, goals and values. He also assists clients through the estate and trust administration process. He is a frequent speaker on estate planning topics and has presented at the Lancaster Bar Association along with teaching at Penn State, The Lancaster Center.
Tim also provides representation to employers in all areas of employment law including compliance with state and federal discrimination and employment laws, drafting employment and non-compete agreements, employee handbook and personnel policies, hiring and firing practices and procedures, and wage and hour issues.
He is a graduate of Hempfield High School and resides in West Hempfield. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, serving at his church and coaching scholastic volleyball.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Juniata College, B.A.
- Honorable Michael J. Perezous (Ret.), Court of Common Pleas for Lancaster County, 2001
- Honorable J. Michael Eakin, Pennsylvania Superior Court, 2000
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court