Vivian leads the firm’s Education Law practice area. She practices in the rights of elementary, secondary, post-secondary and college students who are on the autism spectrum, or have learning disabilities in reading comprehension, math calculation, or written expression, or are otherwise learning disabled.
Vivian represents clients at school IEP meetings and in all phases of special education law litigation. She has litigated innumerable times at the administrative (Due Process Hearing) level and in the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania. She has also litigated before the Court of Common Pleas in Lancaster, York and Cumberland Counties; the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court; the Pennsylvania Supreme Court; and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Born and raised in New York City, Vivian was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1990.
- Delaware Law School of Widener University, J.D., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- University of California at Berkeley, A.B.D.
- Harvard University, M.A.
- Cornell University, B.A., cum laude
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit